- This is an agreement between [company name], a [company location] corporation, and the users of the software.
- By using the software, users agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- [Company name] grants users a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the software.
- The license is limited to the number of authorized users specified in the purchase agreement.
- User Conduct
- Users must use the software for lawful purposes only.
- Users must not use the software to infringe on the rights of any third party.
- Users must not use the software to engage in any activity that could damage [company name]’s reputation.
- Intellectual Property
- All software content, including source code, graphics, logos, and images, is owned by [company name].
- Users may not use any of the software content without the express permission of [company name].
- [Company name] is not liable for any damages or losses suffered by users as a result of using the software.
- [Company name] is not responsible for any content created by users using the software.
- [Company name] may terminate a user’s license to use the software at any time for any reason.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of [jurisdiction].
- Any disputes arising from these terms and conditions will be heard in the courts of [jurisdiction].
- Changes to the Terms and Conditions
- [Company name] may update these terms and conditions at any time.
- Users will be notified of any changes to the terms and conditions.
- If any part of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the rest of the agreement will still apply.
- [Company name] will provide technical support to users for a period of [timeframe] after the purchase of the software.
- Additional technical support may be purchased at [company name]’s current rates.
- Payment Terms
- Users agree to pay [company name] the fees specified in the purchase agreement.
- Fees are non-refundable except as specified in the purchase agreement.
- Users agree to keep all confidential information related to the software confidential.
- Contact Information
- If users have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions or the software, they can contact [company name] at [contact information].
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
The term “Guru+ ERP” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is [address]. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent.